Friday, 8 January 2010

glad to be together in this team!

Hello team :)

Surprise! This post is dedicated to you!
(shall take this chance to share my joy to be part of this. blogging from my room.)

(me, joyce, serene, calyn, weiling, timothy)

I really thank God for all of you - from the very beginning when we met as a team the first time at RELC level 2 with Jiehui, before service. I still remember that things were still very raw then.

On hindsight, I really see God's leading and fingerprints all over our plans in Cambodia.
Many 'first time' for all of us. Also my first time serving directly with Joyce and Serene.

Really love the shared moments during this trip - on the plane to Cambodia, on tuk-tuk with mask, daily cereal breakfast in the hotel room, quality cold jokes moments, disgusted by our ice-cream-turned-yoghurt last night, eating sweet corn, fried maggots, crickets, beetles, tarantula spiders just now.

For the remaining 2 days for R&R, let's get to know each other more on the personal side and build up this friendship and as we return to Singapore and into our various ministries, we shall continue to encourage each other towards God!

God's Presence and blessings continue to pour in as we enjoy this Godly fellowship.

See you later at the guest house lobby at 645pm sharp ah!

- Guan Rui -

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, my roomie and sheep. Really blessed to serve with this team and all the shared moments we've had. The worship time last time was really good.

    Looking forward to high-quality fellowship over the next 2 1/2 days!

    ReplyDelete